DESERT
Easy on tummy: quite light, just eat with moderation :)
Budget: small
I recently went to this amazing hen party... The garden was a perfect suntrap, full of wild flowers and hanging lanterns. After a wonderful dinner I was served this most amazing chocolate mousse with berries. To my surprise I was allowed to have it - I am dairy intolerant and did not believe the combination dairy-free mousse existed. This was the most delicious and light chocolate mousse I have ever had.
The closest recipe that I found on the internet is attached below, although I have slightly changed it for a more chocolate rich flavour. The instructions in this recipe are great and I can't write them any better!
My changes in the ingredients would be:
- 2 tbsp of sugar to reduce the over-sweetness
- add a tablespoon of cocoa
- serve with blueberries or raspberries

No comments:
Post a Comment